Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snow Day Favorites


These are my absolute favorite things to have when it is snowing out. There is nothing better than feeling warm and cozy on a cold day. 

1.) The first thing on my list is coffee! I was never much of a coffee drinker except for espresso which I grew up around. Over the past year however I have become a huge coffee drinker! One of my current faves (especially because it is so cold out) is peppermint mocha. Drinking a hot cup of coffee on a cold day always makes me feel better!

2.) Chapstick is a must! When it's this cold outside the heat dries out the air causing chapped lips. One of the most annoying things to me is having chapped lips which is why I always have some Chapstick around. Right now my Chapstick of choice is EOS. 

3.) My feet always get cold which is why I love my UGG slippers. I have at least four pairs of slippers ranging from tall boots to regular slippers. My UGG slippers in Coquette Leopard are my favorites. They are so warm and fuzzy that I never want to take them off!

4.) I love to curl up and watch a movie when the weather is less than ideal. I usually pick an old favorite to watch. The Devil Wears Prada is a movie that I can watch over and over again and not get tired of.  

5.) Reading is one of my favorite things to do. Finding a great book that you can't put down is one of the best feelings. I recently started the Divergent series and I am in love. The book is about a dystopian Chicago and a girl who Divergent. That means that she is able to fit into multiple factions. Each faction has different values and a test determines which faction each teen fits into. After she is sorted into the faction of her choice a war breaks out. I've read the first of the series, Divergent, and I just recently finished the second, Insurgent (pictured above), and I am excited to start the third and last books in the trilogy. 

What are your must haves for a cozy day at home?

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment