Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hello, Lovelies!

I hope you all like the new background!  Over the next couple of weeks I will be sprucing up the page.  I am thinking about creating a banner but that will take some time because I am not nearly as talented as I used to be when it comes to creating graphics.  Hopefully, with some time and some tweaking this site will look fabulous!

So I have one blog post that is itching to be posted which is meant for Friday.  As long as I can find the Nikon camera to take some pictures I will be able to post it!  It is a "Finish It Friday" post about two face creams that I recently finished.  I will give you the pros and cons of each!  I can also start adding pictures to these posts.  They seem so boring without any pictures!

So yesterday I posted my to do list on here and unfortunately I did not complete it.  My motivation is just nonexistent right now.  Its very annoying when you have so much to do.  I did workout and go for a very short run.  I am a terrible runner: I am slow and I cannot for the life of me run for more than a couple of minutes.  I am improving however and will continue to improve.  I have decided to run for four days a week.  Monday and Tuesday then Thursday and Friday along with a short full body workout.  On Wednesday I am going to do yoga and a short walk of a mile or so.  My workout yesterday consisted of five minute segments of the major body part: arms/shoulders, legs/glutes, and core.  It was definitely effective because I am sore!  Its going to be difficult to run today but I am determined to beat how long I ran yesterday.  I am definitely excited for my run but also kind of scared because I just sneezed and my sore muscles hurt even more.

I love the holidays and all of the food but I am ready to eat healthier!  I cannot wait until there is an excuse to purge the junk food from the house and only have healthy food in here.  Between the Christmas cookies, the extra food and snacks I am just ready to get back to my normal routine.  Only a couple more days!  Today I had a delicious bowl of vanilla Greek yogurt with honey and oats granola and some fresh fruit on top.  It was heaven!

My lack of productivity yesterday means that today I need to be productive.  Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas, Lovelies!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment